I am currently a PhD candidate in Strategy at the Toulouse School of Management (University Toulouse 1 Capitole, France). I hold a Master's degree in International Management from the Toulouse School of Management as well as a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration from the Humboldt School of Business and Economics (Humboldt University, Germany).
My research interest lies in the socio-cultural side of M&A integration, including issues of identity and emotion. I am particularly interested in how different identities, such as national, organizational and professional identity, interact and influence cross-border M&A performance.
- Mergers and Acquisitions, Identities, Emotions, Socio-cultural Integration
- Business Strategy
- Strategy and International Management, Turku School of Economics, Finland, 2022
- 2019 - MSc in Strategy / Toulouse School of Management
- 2017 - Bachelor, Business administration / Humboldt University
- Since 2019 - Doctorate in Business administration / Toulouse School of Management