Specialisation : Human Resource Management and Organisational Behaviour
Status : PhD Student
Email : see the email
Eugénie Joseph is a doctoral student in Management Sciences at TSM, in the Human Resources Management Department. She obtained her Master of Research in Occupational Psychology at Université Lumière Lyon 2, in co-accreditation with École Centrale de Lyon. After a second year of professionalizing master's degree in order to obtain her title of psychologist, she joined the TSM doctoral program in 2018 under the direction of Caroline Manville.
She is integrated into the "FairHealth" project funded by the ANR. This project aims to explore the relationship between perception of justice and musculoskeletal disorders. Her thesis project, co-directed by Sandrine Caroly (University of Grenoble-Alpes), focuses on this question using a qualitative research method. Her current research focuses on the relationship between organizational justice and health, particularly through the moderating effect of work collectives.
- organizational justice
- organizational health
- collective work
- work analysis
- Étude de l'association entre perceptions de justice organisationnelle et santé physique au travail
- 2017 - Professional Master - Work and Organizational Psychology
- 2016 - Master's degree in Research - Cooperative work, Network work- Occupational Psychology
- 2013 - Bachelor's degree in human and social sciences, Psychology
- Since 2018 - PhD / Toulouse School of Management