Acil ABDUL HADI
Specialisation : Human Resource Management and Organisational Behaviour
Status : PhD graduate
Email : see the email
Acil Abdul Hadi is a French & Lebanese candidate who graduated with a Bachelor in Psychology from the American University of Beirut and a Masters in Management from ESCP Europe – Paris campus. Acil has shown interest in Human Resources very early on in her career, working in a recruitment agency where she got exposed to the needs of multiple companies across the Middle East Region while pursuing her Professional in Human Resource Management Certification. Passionate about research in Human Resources, Acil has joined the Suliman S. Olayan School of Business at the American University of Beirut as a Research Assistant working on topics such as career success, career patterns, work-life balance, talent management and women employment in the Middle East. Acil worked on several research papers and conference proposals where she got exposed to all the aspects of research ranging from literature reviews, to research designs, institutional review boards and data analysis.
Acil also has a solid management experience of 6 years at L’Oréal, known for encouraging global mobility of its employees and embracing diversity across the globe.
- Human Resources Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Global Mobility
- International Performance Management
- Managing diversity in careers: a comparative study of self initiated expatriation and local plus expatriation as an organisational practice
- Human Resource Management and Organisational Behaviour, University of Bamberg, Germany, 2020
- 2012 - Master, Business administration / ESCP Europe
- 2007 - Bachelor, Other, Psychology
- Since 2018 - PhD / Toulouse School of Management