Graduated from a higher business school program at Toulouse Business School, after 2 years of preparatory class in ECS (scientific option), I did a research double degree at Toulouse School of Management (MSc in Marketing). Currently in my last year of PhD, I work on topics related to research methodology, consumer loyalty and brand equity.
Passionate for teaching, I share my knowledge through interventions at Toulouse Business School and Toulouse School of Management, where I teach various strategic marketing courses and statistical methods to students from bachelor to master level, both in French and English.
My motto: "Curiosity didn't kill the cat, it created the mousetrap"
- Brand loyalty
- Research methods
- Brand equity
- Customer Loyalty
- Quantitative marketing
- Statistical methods
- Digital Marketing
- Elaboration d'un cadre conceptuel de fidélisation du consommateur à la marque
- Winner of the 2019 Big Data Challenge organized by ADETEM and the journal Management & DataScience, 2019
- Marketing, National University of Singapore, Singapore, 2019
- 2017 - Master, Business administration, Management / Toulouse Business School
- 2017 - Master, Business administration, Marketing / Toulouse School of Management
- 2013 - Other, Other, Other
- Since 2017 - PhD / Toulouse School of Management