I am currently a Ph.D. candidate in Strategy at the University Toulouse I Capitole affiliated to the Toulouse Business School Strategy and Entrepreneurship Department. I hold a Master’s degree in International Management from the Toulouse School of Management. Prior to that, I have obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with concentration in Marketing and have been working in private sector more than 7 years in market research, pharmaceutics, and FMCG.
My research interests concern FDI location choice and international market selection streams centered around the question of “where and why firms place specific activities in particular [geographic] areas”.
- International Market Selection
- Emerging and developing economies
- FDI location choice
- Internationalization and international expansion
- The international market selection process of MNES expanding to emerging markets
- 2018 - MSc in International Management / Toulouse School of Management
- 2017 - Master 1, Other, Strategic Management / Toulouse School of Management
- 2014 - Bachelor, Other, Management / National Aviation University
- 2008 - Bachelor, Business administration, Marketing / International Business School "Kelajak Ilmi"
- Since 2018 - PhD / Toulouse School of Management