Maximilian Schwing is a PhD candidate in Management Science in Toulouse School of Management (University of Toulouse Capitole 1). He is doing a co-supervision with the Cooperative State University Baden-Wuerttemberg in Stuttgart, where he is working as a research and teaching assistant.
His specialization field is strategic marketing and his research focuses Sharing Economy with an interest in Peer-to-Peer Sharing.
He started his studies at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) in Business Engineering, where he graduated as Bachelor of Science in 2012. He did his consecutive master studies at the Technical University of Munich and finished his master studies (Master of Science) in Management & Technology in 2014.
After spending several years in the field of strategic and organizational development in the corporate world, Maximilian Schwing decided to resume his scientific path to combine his professional experiences and research, to add on a new perspective in the field of Strategic Marketing.
Thanks to the TSM doctoral program, Maximilian Schwing is currently working on his thesis about Peer-to-Peer sharing in mobility markets, where he is investigating success factors from marketing perspectives.
- Sharing Economy
- Peer-to-Peer Sharing
- Collaborative Consumption
- Access-based Consumption
- Value-based Marketing
- Resource based View
- 2020 - Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.), Advanced Management Science / Toulouse School of Management
- 2014 - Master of Science (M.Sc.), Management & Technology / Technical University of Munich (TUM)
- 2012 - Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.), Business Engineering / Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) / Universtität Karlsruhe
- Since 2019 - Doctorate in Management Science - Marketing / Toulouse School of Management / Toulouse School of Management