APPLICATIONS OPEN ARE NOW OPEN
We are pleased that you are considering graduate study at Toulouse School of Management. First round applications for Fall 2019 intake are open November 5 to December 31, 2019.
Application to this programme is open for all individuals worldwide that fulfill the two basic entry requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree (in the US), a first year of a master (in Europe) or the equivalent diploma, representing a four-year course of study in an accredited college or university, is required for admission.
- Superior academic performance is expected.
The application for admission must be completed online and submitted electronically after answering all questions. All of the questions are given in English : Please answer all questions in English.
We recommend that you begin the application process early as it may take longer than you would expect. Allow enough time for completing your online application, gathering and submitting all of your materials, and taking the necessary standardized tests.
Application deadline: December 31, 2018
- This deadline is applicable for all candidates
- Admission results: February 6, 2019
Applications are paperless only and include:
- Online submission of application
- Supporting documents
- EasyRecrue pre-recorded video interview
Supporting documents: Details are available HERE:
- A detailed resume
- ID or passport copy
- English test: TOEFL, IELTS or TOEIC
- Copies of transcripts of higher education
easyRECrue pre-recorded video interview
Pre-recorded individual interviews via easyRECrue are mandatory to assess your
motivation and engagement, and to control your English level.
Tips on how to succeed at this pre-recorded interview
Incomplete applications will not be considered. Like many excellent Doctoral Programmes, Toulouse School of Management receives a large number of applications every year. All required supporting documents must be returned to the PhD admission office before the application deadline.
Should you have questions regarding your application please contact us Monday through Friday at: email@example.com (in the subject line note TSM DP application question) or by phone at +33 561 633 862 between the hours of 2-4pm CET.
You can also watch below a question-and-answer session on the TSM Doctoral Programme by Campus Channel HERE