2023-2024 Admission Calendar
|Application period||Publication of
|Round 1||January 3 to January 23, 2023||February 2, 2023||February 6 to 17, 2023||February 23, 2023||February 27, 2023|
|Round 2||March 1 to April 3 rd, 2023||May 25, 2023||May 30 to June 9, 2023||June 19, 2023||June 22nd, 2023|
*Academic year starts in September
Each application will be carefully studied by the professors in the field of specialization.
How to Apply?
- Completed online Application form
Letter of motivation
- Research proposal (in English, max. 6 pages, single line spacing, font size 12)
- English proficiency proof (TOEFL or IELTS, dated within the last 2 years, or a previous university degree completed in English)
- Copy of ID or passport
- EasyRecrue pre-recorded video interview
- OPTIONAL: Reference letters
- OPTIONAL: Research material that may support your application (dissertation, paper, research work...)
- French is not a requirement !
- A Bachelor’s degree (in the US) or the completion of the first year of a Master (in Europe) or an equivalent diploma, representing a four-year course of study in an accredited college or university, is required for admission. A completed Master’s degree is not required, although many applicants have a Master’s degree in such fields as management, finance, economics, engineering, psychology, statistics or other related fields. Superior academic performance is expected.
- European students with a Master’s in Research are also welcome to apply. Successful applicants would gain exemption from certain lectures and, depending on their background, would follow a sequence of lectures covering approximately one year instead of two.
- A research proposal is a personal statement explaining your choice of pursuing a PhD in management. Indeed the Doctoral Programme is interested in your motivations for pursuing doctoral studies in Toulouse as well as your ambitions and more importantly your research interests. What topic, question, or field would you like to research for your Master’s thesis?
- Please write in English: maximum 6 pages, single line spacing, font size 12.
- Get tips on how to write your research proposal thanks to short videos from Doctoral Programme's professors.
- You have to submit a copy of your transcripts for all college/university degrees and courses. Superior academic performance is expected.
- Applicants with foreign qualifications in a language other than English or French must also include a professional translation of degrees and transcripts into English or French.
English language proficiency test score report
- Since the programme is 100% in English, adequate command of spoken and written English is required for admission. All students whose native language is not English, or who have not previously completed a university degree in English, must provide a TOEFL or IELTS test certificate (dated within the last 2 years).
- The committee prefers scores of at least 85 on the TOEFL test, equivalent to a CEFR B2 level.
Reference letters (optional)
- You must provide the names and contact details of two referees in your application. In addition, you also have the option to upload reference letters, if there is an important testimonial that you wish to share with the admission team.
- Please ensure that the letter includes the full name and contact details of the referee.
EasyRecrue pre-recorded video interview
- Pre-recorded individual interviews via EasyRecrue are mandatory to assess your motivation and engagement and to check your English level.
- All of the interview questions are in English: please answer all questions in English.
For more information, you can read the Doctoral Programme Admissions'FAQ.
Each application is put through a highly selective process; it is read with the care, deliberation, and seriousness it deserves by the professors in the field of specialisation. Final decisions are made by the Doctoral Programme Board.
Our application form has been designed to enable you to communicate your academic accomplishments and ambitions. We recommend that you begin the application process early as preparing an application for a Doctoral Programme may take time, not only to complete the online application but also to write your research proposal. Preparing the English test may also take time.
- Applications are paperless only: all applicants must use the online application.
- All of the questions are given in English: please answer all questions in English.
We understand and appreciate the time and energy involved in completing our application. Should you have questions regarding your application, please contact the admission team at email@example.com (in the subject line note TSM DP application question).