The website of Toulouse School of Management Université Toulouse 1 Capitole endeavors to respect the recommendations of the WAI (Web Accessibility Initiative) which determines how to render websites accessible technically and thus how to facilitate navigation on the website.
Shortcuts available on this website
- Keyboard shortcuts: 0
- Home: 1
- Site map: 3
- Search: 4
- People: 6
- Awards and Publications: 7
- Job Market and Alumni: 8
- Admissions: 9
How do you use the keyboard shortcuts?
The necessary key combinations vary depending on your operating system and your navigator.
The shortcuts from 0 to 9 do not work with the number pad. In order to use the number shortcuts, you must use the numbers above the alphabet keys on your keyboard.
- IE Windows : Alt and [shortcut], puis Entrée ;
- Mozilla, Netscape, K-Meleon, FireFox Windows : Alt and [shortcut] ;
- Opera 7 Windows, Macintosh, Linux : Esc + Shift and [shortcut]
- MSIE Macintosh : Ctrl and [shortcut], then enter;
- Safari 1.2 Macintosh : Ctrl and [shortcut] ;
- Mozilla, Netscape Macintosh : Ctrl and [shortcut] ;
- Galeon/Mozilla/FireFox Linux : Alt and [shortcut] ;
- Konqueror 3.3+ : Ctrl, then [shortcut] (one after the other) ;
Netscape 4, Camino, Galeon, Konqueror before version 3.3.0, Omniweb, Safari berfore version 1.2, Opera Windows/Linux before version 7, do not allow shortcuts.
You can also navigate on our pages using the tab key. Pressing tab will take you to the next available link, and when the desired link is highlighted, press ENTER to continue to that link.
How do I increase/decrease the size of the text?
You can change the size of the text using the following techniques:
On a PC
Ctrl + scroll wheel on mouse or Ctrl + plus (+) or minus (-) keys on keyboard:
increases or decreases the text and images on the screen
Ctrl+ Shift + 0 on keypad:
returns text to original size
On a MAC
Use the Apple or Cmd key instead of Ctrl
The TSM website is optimized for the use of vocal synthesis tools. The contents are organized hierarchically so that a vocal synthesis tool can differentiate between the various levels of information.